CLASSIFIED POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
CENTRE USD 397 IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSIFIED POSITIONS:
- Clerk of the Board: Degree in Business preferable or prior experience in payroll, accounts payable, budget management or accounting software programs will be considered. Contact District Office for more information.
- Substitutes: Substitute Classroom Aides, Substitute Cooks, Bus Drivers (Training Available)
- Special Ed Paras (apply at Marion County Special Ed Coop)
- Concession Stand Manager for 2015-16 School Year
Application forms for the above-listed positions may be downloaded by clicking the following link. Complete the fillable form, attach then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE APPLICATION FORM
CERTIFICATED POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
CENTRE USD 397 IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATED POSITIONS for the 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR.
- Substitute Teachers: Currently looking for persons interested in serving as substitute teachers. If interested call 785-983-4304 for further information. Send a resume, three letters of reference, copy of KS teaching license, college credentials and college transcripts along with a completed application form that can be downloaded by clicking the link below. Complete the form, scan and attach then email it to email@example.com.
CERTIFIED EMPLOYEE APPLICATION FORM
Centre USD 397 is an equal opportunity employer.