CLASSIFIED POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
CENTRE USD 397 IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSIFIED POSITIONS:
- Suburban, Non-Bus Route Driver: This is a non-CDL position.
- Bus Drivers: $20 per hr. per route (Training Available)
- Paraprofessionals: Competitive Salary
- Substitutes: Substitute Classroom Aides, Bus Drivers (Training Available)
- Special Ed Paras (apply at Marion County Special Ed Coop)
Application forms for the above-listed positions may be downloaded by clicking the following link. Complete the fillable form, attach then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CERTIFICATED POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
CENTRE USD 397 IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATED POSITIONS:
- 7-12 Math Teacher: Starting with 2018-19 school year. Please complete application process (see info below).
- Substitute Teachers: Currently looking for persons interested in serving as substitute teachers. If interested call 785-983-4304 for further information. Send a resume, three letters of reference, copy of KS teaching license, college credentials and college transcripts along with a completed application form that can be downloaded by clicking the link below. Complete the form, scan and attach; then email it to email@example.com.
Centre USD 397 is an equal opportunity employer.