How to Enroll Online
2019-20 Online Enrollment
Welcome to Online Enrollment once again! We hope this will address the questions you are likely to have while working your way through the enrollment process.
Things to Know Before Starting:
- The Student/Family Access link is at the bottom of the Centre website OR click on the following link: https://skyward.iscorp.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wseducentreks/fwemnu01.w
- Make sure your internet browser is set to allow pop-ups for this site. Also, Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer in order to open the documents. This is a free download available at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- There is also a Skyward App for your mobile device. Just search for Skyward.
- You will need to go through the enrollment process for each of your children in school. You can change to one of your other children by clicking on the link with each separate child’s name in the Online Enrollment box. You can always change to an individual student rather than all your students by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top left side of the screen next to the Skyward logo.
- To set up login information for your Family Access account, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the username and password you would like to use for your account. Also include your child’s name so we make sure to put the correct login information in the correct account. We will e-mail you back when your login information is entered into Family Access. You can also call the school office at 785-983-4321 to set this up.
- If you have a login and password from last year, it will still be the same this year. If you’ve forgotten it, please e-mail email@example.com or call the school office at 785-983-4321.
- When your login information is all set up and you are in Family Access, click the “Go to 2019-20 Online Enrollment” link to get started.
- During the enrollment process you will:
- Verify the accuracy of the demographic information associated with your Family Access account, such as address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc.
- Verify the numbers for the Skylert Program (who should be contacted in case of school notifications).
- Read important documents.
- Fill out several forms needed in the office.
- Find out information on fees that need to be paid.
- To completely see a form, click on the arrows in the top right corner to make it full screen, then on the arrows again to exit the full screen and continue with enrollment.
- After completing each step, you will need to click the box at the bottom of that step acknowledging that you did complete it and are ready to move on to the next step.
- You can stop the Online Enrollment process at any time, close out and start again at a later time by clicking on the “Close and Finish Later” button found on the lower right-hand side of the page.
- Be sure to finish the enrollment process by clicking on the last step “Complete 2019-20 Online Enrollment” at the bottom to finish the enrollment process and then submit it. This will create an email to you letting you know your student(s) is/are officially enrolled.
- For driving-age students, please bring a copy of your child’s driver’s license to the office. Or we can make a copy for you if you bring the license in.
- To pay your fees you can mail payments to the school, bring them in yourself, or send them with your child.
- You MUST have your fees paid on or before the first day of school in order to be officially enrolled.
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 785-983-4321.