How do I enroll?

Enroll today by completing our online enrollment packet.

Additionally, you will need to submit copies of the following:

  • Student's birth certificate
  • Most recent report card (except if applying to Kindergarten)
  • Proof of residence
  • Release of student records
  • Health information form
  • Special service plan if applicable

Once all paperwork has been submitted, you will be contacted by KOLP.

Is there a cost to enroll?

No! Kansas Online Learning Program is free to all Kansas residents.

Can my child enroll?

Any K-12 student who is a resident of Kansas may enroll in the Kansas Online Learning Program.

What grades does KOLP offer?

The Kansas Online Learning Program is a full kindergarten through 12th grade school.

In addition, we offer an Adult Learner program for those who have not yet received their high school diploma.

How would my child benefit from attending The Kansas Online Learning Program?

At KOLP your child will be given an unprecedented degree of accessibility, flexibility, and efficiency so that he or she has the opportunity to receive a high quality education and prepare for the future. This means each student will receive a great deal of personal attention from teachers, have more extensive course offerings than traditional schools, and learn in a safe environment.

What is an online school?

An online school is a school where students are taught from home through instruction provided via the Internet and a computer.

What materials are provided when I enroll?

At KOLP all students may receive a computer and textbooks. Students take classes via the Internet with certified teachers, as well as lessons that are designed to move at the student's own pace.

How will my student's progress be monitored?

Kansas Online Learning Program provides a positive and caring, support system. The caring adult at home helps facilitate the student's progress through the everyday learning schedule. Our teachers provide feedback and are available to answer questions for both the adult and the student.​

In addition, a Student Learning Advocate (SLA) is assigned to every student and family. The SLA also helps monitor the student's progress and helps facilitate learning.

Who issues the diploma?

Students will receive a diploma from Centre School District.

Are students required to participate in state testing?

Yes all students are required to participate in state testing.